Sempre com Estilo!!!

Nathalya Martins. Tecnologia do Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Musica da Semana: Tributo Amy Winehouse

                                     
                           Amy Winehouse


        Com sua voz inconfundível, confesso que fiquei muito triste em perdemos uma das melhores cantoras de jazz dos últimos anos, sou fã dela, não posso negar, e isso que vai ficar guardado para sempre em meu coração, a Amy talentosa de voz incrivel! então por isso a musica de semana será um tributo a cantora com as 3 melhores musicas dela espero que goste! Amy sentiremos muito sua falta! *_*



Rehab



They tried to make me go to rehab
But I said 'no, no, no'
Yes, I've been black, but when I come back
You'll know-know-know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab
But I won't go-go-go

               
               Back to Black


We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
I go back to us

                               In My Bed 


you'll never get my mind right
like 2 ships passing in the night
in the night, in the night
want the same thing where we lay
otherwise mines a different way
a different way from where I'm going
oh, its you again listen this isn't a reunion



 *_* triste...


Nos siga no Twitter: @_caprichadas e @nathalyamartin


Se gostou divulga e só clicar!!!!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

By Iâni Naíra